Travis Close – REALTOR (ABR, Master GRI, e-PRO, SRES, GREEN, EcoBroker, RSS)
Travis Close was born in Chattanooga and has watched the city grow and improve since then. He graduated from Middle Tennessee State with a B.S in Mass Communications and was involved in the advertising field for almost 15 years before making the change into Real Estate. He uses his advertising experience to help our listings sell faster and for a higher than average sales price. Our team works with buyers, sellers and investors in real estate transactions spanning all of the price ranges and property types. He has experience with builders and developers planning new subdivisions and custom homes.
Travis is one of only a few Chattanooga Realtors that are certified to be Dave Ramsey ELP’s for the Chattanooga area and he is used to working with buyers and sellers who and are strong Dave followers. Travis is licensed in both Tennessee and Georgia and he is ready to help you no matter when or where you are looking. If you are looking for someone that will look out for your interests and will be there with you throughout the process then give Travis a call.
You can contact Travis Close by clicking here.
- 2016 Greater Chattanooga Realtor Of The Year
- 2016 & 2017 Boy Scouts Of America District Chair
- 2016 & 2017 Division 3 DVP for Tennessee Association Of Realtors
- 2015 Greater Chattanooga Association Realtor Of The Year
- 2015 President of the Greater Chattanooga Association of REALTORS
- 2014 President-Elect of the Greater Chattanooga Association of REALTORS
- 2010-2015 Board Member of Greater Chattanooga Association of REALTORS
- 2011-2017 UTC Early Childhood Board Member
- 2014-2015 President of UTC Early Childhood Board
- 2012-2015 Signal Crest United Methodist Church Board Member
- 2012-2014 Notre Dame High School Board Member